After a Manchester derby in the FA Cup semi-final, we head over to Spain for El Clásico at 4:00pm EST/21:00 GMT. In their last league meeting, Pep Guardiola’s Barcelona crushed José Mourinho’s Real Madrid in a 5 nil victory at Camp Nou. Will José’s tactical prowess see Real come away with the win? Or will Barcelona’s dominance continue?
As always, WHO YA GOT?
- kidbarca reblogged this from theworldsgame
- zerothreefifteen likes this
- mariekayelle likes this
- implodesoncontact likes this
- hikergirl answered: Real
- alwaysstaysmiling answered: BARCELONAAAA
- knightoftryse answered: Barca
- egadsy answered: i’d like to see real win so their champions league match gets a bit more interesting
- lnthefade likes this
- yerablizzardharry answered: REAL MADRID!!!!
- flymetothe-mars reblogged this from theworldsgame and added:
- thiagoal answered: barca ftw babyyyyy
- saxmanjk answered: barca. duh.
- theworldsgame posted this